- It provides exclusive rights for an invention to sell, use and make of 20 years upon its actual grant.
- Pakistan is not member to PCT therefore local filing to be make in Pakistan.
- Patent owners have right to give permission or license to third parties for their granted patents.
- Priority of home country can be claimed within one year of filing date.
- Applicant name and address
- Inventors details with nationality
- Form of authorization (P-28) simply signed
- Form (P-2A/1A) signed by applicant and inventors
- Complete specification in MS word with claims, abstract and drawings
- Priority date and number (if any)
STEPS OF REGISTRATION
- Publication (online Journal)
- Opposition (if any)
- Annuity due from 5th year (to be paid for all outstanding years immediately after grant)
- TIME FRAME 18 to 36 months (approx.)